Education & Certifications
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer: CrossFit Roots Boulder, CO – 2013
- Outlaw Way Para Bellum Series Olympic Lifting Camp: CrossFit Unbroken Denver, CO- 2013
- CPR/AED Certificate: American Heart Association Aurora, CO – 2014
- M.S. Certified (Functional Movement Screening) with Correctives: Cooper Institution Dallas, TX – 2015
- Attended Seminars: Olympic Lifting, Gymnastics, Nutrition, and Mobility – 2012 thru 2015- Colorado-Texas-Kuwait
- Rock Tape Certified Level 2 (Functional Movement Techniques (FMT) Jan 2016
Areas of Mastery
- Functional Movement Analysis Screening
- Exercise and Sports Sciences
- Kinesiology Taping
- Nutrition and Diet Planning
- Youth Athletics
- Health and Human Sciences
- Injury Prevention Awareness
- Movement Pattern Specialist
Background / Experience
Thanks for checking out my bio!
People often ask me what I do for a living, simply stated, “I change peoples lives daily through health and wellness.” My passion in life is mentoring, coaching and helping others succeed in areas of life in which they once thought not possible. By setting small daily goals that line up with my clients and athletes larger goals and needs, success is a sure thing and results are attained daily with meJ. Personally I’ve been involved with health and wellness and strength and conditioning actively for over fifteen years, the last three of which have been in gym management.
I held the position as lead MWR Staff (CrossFit Trainer) in Kuwait as a government contactor working with military Soldiers implementing weight loss programs, strength and conditioning training, coordinating competitive events, supervising a staff of over 50 individuals and overseeing 3 fitness facilities. In addition I held Coaching and Managerial positions at CrossFit Southlands and Inferno Fitness. As the Fate of Karma would have it be…. CrossFit Castle Rock has become my new home in which I look forward to having a positive impact on the lives of our clients and athletes alike! I’m a huge people person and would love to learn about YOUR GOALS and Health and Wellness needs! Please reach out to me with your fitness ambitions so we can set your personal goals and achieve greatness together!
We Asked….You Answered….
15 Minutes to establish, Max Weight:
4 Round Bear Complex
* Must Control Each Position (Power Clean-Front Squat-Push Press-Back Squat- Push Press)
** Score of the Day
On the 2 minute for 10 minutes, complete:
7 Power Cleans, @ Final Bear Complex Score
*Complete each round as fast as possible
Brink 115 (ohs)
Papa Smurf 165
Jen R. 75