I workout five to six times a week, so why am I still out of shape?
Being a member of CFCR it would be safe to assume that you’re active and somewhat knowledgeable about health and fitness, but some of you may still be asking yourselves, “Why am I still not in shape like I think I should be after all the wods I’ve been doing?”
“I come five to six days a week but I still have this layer of fat around my stomach.”
These kinds of statements come to me all the time. Generally from people who are somewhat knowledgeable about fitness.
How could this be after all the hard work you put in here at CFCR?
You are facing one of two uncomfortable things:
- Not being consistent with exercise and eating as they’d like or having a hard time sticking to things.
- Not getting the results you should based on how much you know about working out and eating healthy
I realized that all these statements being made are similar among most members I talk to. If I have a chance to consult with any of you and dig a little deeper I will find members admitting things such as:
- When things get busy, you struggle to be consistent. They frequently get off track with eating and skip workouts.
- You admit to trying different workout programs, diets and supplements. But still missing something important.
- Often you are frustrated and embarrassed. Feeling you should have a better body to show for your hard work.
The “missing link” to having your best body
If you have a certain level of knowledge and experience, the missing link is no longer a new exercise program, the perfect nutrition plan, or a new supplement to try.
The one thing you’re missing is this:
being accountable-to someone or something-for your workouts and nutrition.
“Accountability is the acknowledgment of responsibility for your actions with the obligation to report, explain, and be responsible for the resulting consequences.”
In other words, accountability keeps you consistent because you have to report back what you’re doing-or not doing- in the gym and in the kitchen to someone else.
Grab a group of friends & let me help you reach your goals by keeping you accountable and consistent!
- A review of your diet.
- Group discussion on topics most concerning the group as a whole…ie: meal planning & shopping, eating out right, emotional eating,maintaining good habits, recipes etc…
- A personalized email each week to help you in reaching your goals and to use as “homework” to be completed before the next class meets.
Wall Balls 20/14#
KB Swings 53/35#
*150 Meter Run before every round
3 Turkish Get Up Left
3 Turkish Get up Right
Kyle G 1308
Bill F 1220
Matt S 1554
Jen R 1826